Sunday, May 24, 2009

Memorial Weekend


Victoria tries on her Hannah Montana wig and guitar, cause "she's a rock star!"


We went to Dave and Denise's house for a Memorial party- lots of swimming, good food, and great company. Thank you D&D!!! We had a wonderful time! See the slide show above for all the fun. (Note: the first couple of pictures are of Victoria getting ready for the big event. She's very proud to be combing and styling her own hair.)




On Saturday night, we went to an awesome party! There was dinner and dancing (I love to dance!) and some groovy chic singing Car Wash:) Not me, but I did make a spectacular back up dancer. I feel very blessed to be included in this night. Thank you. In fact I feel very blessed all around. I have an amazing life. I love my kids, my family, my friends, and where I live. God bless the USA! And a big thank you to all the people who work hard everyday to fight for our rights. THANK YOU!






No comments:

Build A Bear

Lake Ray Roberts

Memorial Weekend 2009

Brothers Visit

Christmas '08

PA Vacation Slideshow