Monday, June 1, 2009

One Busy Week

OK, I so was wanting a stress-free relaxing summer week- maybe next week. Do you see where my two little angels are? That's right, on the "Time Out" bench, a place they seem to know very well this week. Bella had said "Poop" more times this week, then I care to count. And Victoria has been a little instigator and tattletail.
We went to the Splash park this week. Bella loved it. She is definitely my water baby, sorry, water big girl.

Victoria was a little more cautious and enjoyed it from afar. It's always this way in the beginning of summer. It takes her a couple of weeks to get use to the idea of water. In fact, I was looking for Victoria at the Splash park and didn't know where she was. I found her basking in the sun on her towel, she had set up all by herself.

Bella has done a great job potty training, although she's such a crack up. She seriously did this to herself- panties on head (either that or Victoria helped her, verdicts still out.) She has had a couple of accidents (to be expected). During a trip to Sprouts, I sent her in to go potty and was unloading the groceries from the car. When I opened the door, Victoria yells- Bella's peeing on the table. Bella had gotten side tracked by an interesting object on the kitchen counter and had climbed up her little table to look at it. I guess in all the excitement, she let go. And in I walk to see a water fountain cascading off the one table onto the floor. (Oh joy, and we were going to eat lunch at that table.)

My parents and Paul and Lauren came by on Friday for pizza and the Wii. Paul and Lauren officially had their "first fight." OK, it was on the Wii- they fought each other in boxing.

On Saturday, I went to Lauren's bridal shower, while Jer took the girl's to Chloe's 3rd birthday party. Yeah! She had a tea party. The girl's even got to paint their fingernails.
I came over after the shower and had baked KFC (very good) and played on the trampoline with everyone. We played "Ring Around the Rosie" and "Chase"- a blast! Who needs a bounce house? Then Jer got on the tramp and had the kids sit down as he bounced them. That's when I got some great pics. (I love my camera.)



Bella didn't have a nap. Five minutes after this picture, she had a melt down and we had to leave.
On Sunday we went to go see Up in 3D at the movies. It was so good! I loved watching Victoria laugh hysterically at the movie. She had a great time. Even Bella had a good time, but it was about 20 minutes too long. After I put her in lap, she was OK for another 5 minutes. Then she wanted to go sit in Daddy's lap, and she was good for the rest of the movie.
Another great week, but very busy. Even when I try to slow it down, it still speeds by so fast.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

you must take us to this splash park - it looks awesome!

amtracy05 said...

The shot of B. with her creative "hat" is one for the wall when she starts dating!!!!!

Build A Bear

Lake Ray Roberts

Memorial Weekend 2009

Brothers Visit

Christmas '08

PA Vacation Slideshow