Monday, June 22, 2009

Paul and Lauren Sadowski

My brother Paul married Lauren this past weekend. I'm so excited to have her be part of the family. It was a wonderful wedding at St. Anne's in Coppell, TX. It was very small. My dad read the readings. Jer, I, and the girls walked down the aisle to present the gifts- bread and wine. Afterward there was an amazing reception at Bent Tree Country Club- a yummy meal and plenty of dancing. Her family knows how to get down and boogie. I got to dance with both my brothers, (who are quite good especially after all there Swing classes) my dad, my husband (of coarse), and both girls. They loved the dancing. Bella was being flung around by Grandpa all over with all smiles. Victoria took a while to warm up to the idea, but once I actually got her on the dance floor, I couldn't keep her off of it. The girls also liked blowing the bubbles at the bride and groom as they took off for their honeymoon.

The wedding party- Lauren's sister's Katie and Becca (her twin) and Jeff (my other brother) and Jer.

My two little angels before the wedding. Don't let them foul you. I was on top of them for their manners in church for the entire wedding.





I had to include this picture. Bella loves her Uncle Jeff.
This morning Victoria asks me, "Mom will I get to wear a beautiful white dress on my wedding? And will you buy it for me?"

No comments:

Build A Bear

Lake Ray Roberts

Memorial Weekend 2009

Brothers Visit

Christmas '08

PA Vacation Slideshow