Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Why I'm Proud



I wish everyday could be like today. Nothing extraordinary happened, but I feel so proud to be a Mommy today. Victoria was so very caring today. She helped clean the Fun Club (our gym's kids area) without asking and helped Bella to pee on the potty and changed her into a play dress. She also was a little genius today- after getting slurpees, she determined that you can't get as much suction with the straw facing spoon down as you can if you turn it around- spoon in your mouth. (Now why couldn't I think of that.) And Bella... as I said, she went pee on the potty! I also love her sense of fasination as she discovers the world. She found a ladybug on her toy spoon when she was backyard swimming today and was mystified. Good times.






2 comments:

amtracy05 said...

I love the stories and pictures of your girls. They are the best!

patti said...

you should be proud of your girls as well as yourself. You and Jer have done a great job of raising two very creative, sweet, and caring girls.

and I love the tea party...since it's not looking like I'll be having tea parties may I come over and play? I like all the sugar v puts in her tea.

Build A Bear

Lake Ray Roberts

Memorial Weekend 2009

Brothers Visit

Christmas '08

PA Vacation Slideshow