Sunday, May 10, 2009

A Tisket, A Tasket...

"I got a basket!"
Grandma Mary and Grandpa Joe came by on Saturday to help celebrate Victoria's upcoming birthday. (They'll be in Albuquerque for her party.) They gave her a basket, tassels and bell for her bike. Victoria loved that she can now tote Pink Dog around with her. Bella, of coarse, wanted a basket too. So, I made a make shift one out of twisty ties and a toy basket.


Victoria is in the stage of not wanting to take good pictures. Every time we say smile, she makes a goofy face. I guess I'll be getting a lot of these pictures in the future. He, he- Happy Mother's Day! Speaking of that... This morning Jer and the girls brought me breakfast and coffee in bed! Too cool. What I really enjoyed most of all was when Victoria left Pink Dog with me- to help me eat. Oh, I am so glad to be a mother! Jer even got the girls dressed for church, while I had some time to get ready. What an awesome man!

We went over to Carol and Dick's after church for a Mother's Day brunch and to celebrate Dick's birthday. We had Mimosas, quiche, muffins, fruit, and a breakfast sausage/cream cheese/biscuit that was sooo delicious. The kids played in the toy room nicely together, while the adults got some time to chat.

Bella is into dress up right now. She also loves to pretend that she is a mommy.

We all were getting ready to leave, when Victoria shouts out "But what about the cake?" All the adults were stuffed from the scrumptious feast, but of coarse the kids needed their sugar fix. We sang Happy Birthday to Dick and he blew out the candles, then we re lit them for the kids.

I think he had a good birthday. I know I had an amazing Mother's Day.

No comments:

Build A Bear

Lake Ray Roberts

Memorial Weekend 2009

Brothers Visit

Christmas '08

PA Vacation Slideshow