Saturday, May 16, 2009

Victoria Turns Four



Victoria turned 4 this weekend. She wanted a princess/superhero dress up party. I had gotten her a gorgeous pink fairy dress for $20 dollars from Target, which I let her pick out. I put it on her 15 minutes before the party. Five minutes before the party, she has a melt down- crying, screaming, telling me that she doesn't want to wear her costume. So birthday girl was one of the only ones at the dress up party without a costume- too funny.

At the party we made crowns and danced!

Victoria struts her stuff.

Fourteen of Victoria's closest friends and cousins attended.

She wanted strawberry cake with white white icing. I also made yellow cake with chocolate frosting- Yum! I still can't believe she's four years old.

After everyone sang her Happy Birthday, Victoria (aka Little Miss Sassy Thing) choose not to blow out the candles; I think she liked the attention. I kept thinking that they were going to burn the cupcakes. Finally, someone shouts- Let's all blow them out. Thank goodness.

The weather forecast called for 70% rain, and they were correct. So we had a pinata inside the house; it was a pull string castle type. Not too bad.


Collecting the loot. Daddy tries to jump in and grab some Tootsie Rolls too.

After the party all the kids gathered in the living room and played piano or bounced the balloons. Victoria is sitting with her two "best" friends Kate and Brianna.

Victoria gives Evan a hug goodbye. This is the boy she tells me she's going to marry. Last year, it was Nico- oh, how fast we change our minds (especially when we're four.)

It was a wonderful party! Victoria had a great time! Both her and her sister played with the toys for the entire day without taking a nap. However, they went down early that night. Sweat dreams I'm sure.

No comments:

Build A Bear

Lake Ray Roberts

Memorial Weekend 2009

Brothers Visit

Christmas '08

PA Vacation Slideshow