Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Let The Sun Shine!

Renae, Caleb, Chloe, and Keira came over to our house today. She brought her Slip and Slide. The kids were a little too little to do it themselves, so she slid them herself. They had a lot fun. It was fun to take the pictures and see the different personalities.

Victoria is not quite so sure if she likes this.

I don't think it's what she expected.

Bella says, "Bring it on!"

I liked it! Can I go again?

Let me try this on my knees.

I've got the perfect form.

Ah. Good.

Yes, even Keira got in on the act. Afterward, we had a P&J picnic outside with left over cupcakes and let the kids play. I could get use to this. Bring on the summer!
BTW Bella is on day 2 of potty training, she's doing pretty good (knock on wood.)

No comments:

Build A Bear

Lake Ray Roberts

Memorial Weekend 2009

Brothers Visit

Christmas '08

PA Vacation Slideshow