Tuesday, September 30, 2008

What?!!!!!

OK. I'm done. I'm drinking my beer, gonna take a bath, and gonna collapse into the bed tonight. What a day! Somedays I feel like all I do is clean and discipline 24/7- not joking. Somedays I feel like my kids have hit that adolscence a decade too soon. And then there are days like today. I took Victoria to her first dentist visit. Plus side, I ran into Uncle Jerry and Aunt Barb at Dr. Patel's office; negative side, I held Victoria in the dentist's chair for 5 minutes while she screamed bloody murder for 5 minutes with worried customers looking at us. Not fun. Then both kid have just been acting like "little instigators" (more time outs today then in the past week). I finally came home and the girls are screaming and crying at me to be fed. When I start to make the spaghetti, they scream, "no, I want a snack". When Jer gets home, I tell him, I'm done and go to run an errand- picking up Bella's beloved Monkey that of coarse we had left at the gym. On the way back home I pick up a six pack, pop one open when I get home, let my body fall on the couch, stare at a movie that is playing on TV (Bee Movie), and realize... "Hey, Jer, where's Bella?" "I don't know." So I go to investigate...

1 comment:

amtracy05 said...

At least she's keeping fresh! So sorry for your day :(

Build A Bear

Lake Ray Roberts

Memorial Weekend 2009

Brothers Visit

Christmas '08

PA Vacation Slideshow