Monday, September 15, 2008

Victoria's Tantrum

Well, this might be the last video in a long while. I broke my camera last weekend- placed it on top of a sink when I washed my hands and it fell off. Here's the last video I was able to salvage. I actually had Jer take this video when we were driving in Corpus Christi and Victoria was throwing a fit. My friend Chris was talking to me the day before about how she sometimes feels that she's the only one who has the tantrum problem and I wanted proof that my daughter does too. What is funny, is that as Jer turns on the camera, she goes into hiding. So, Chris, note: to stop a tantrum, try turning on the camera. This one's for you.

No comments:

Build A Bear

Lake Ray Roberts

Memorial Weekend 2009

Brothers Visit

Christmas '08

PA Vacation Slideshow