Sunday, September 7, 2008

Dr. Suess Makes House Calls



Playing with my kids tonight...
Victoria: I have allergies.
Me: I have allerigies too.
Bella: I have allergies too.
Me:What should we do?
Victoria: Let's call a doctor. Look, it's Doctor Bella.
Bella: No, I sick too.
Victoria: OK. (Picking up the play phone off the kitchen set.) Yes, Dr. Suess can you come over and give us some medicine. OK, he's on his way.
Me: Oh, look I heard Dr. Suess at the door. Come in. Give us our medicine please (opening my hand and taking it). Yum, it's good. See you later. Thank you.
Victoria: (Gobbling down her medicine.) Yes, it's good.
Bella: (Gobbling down her medcine.) It's good too.
Victoroia: Ahhhhchhooo, oh no, I'm still sick.
Me: Achoo, me too.
Bella: Achoo, me too.
Me: What should we do?
Victoria: Let's call Dr. Suess again.
Oh, to live in the mind of a three year old... or an almost two year old.
(The picture was taken in Corpus at a pizza place- Victoria was goofing off and making me laugh.)

3 comments:

patti said...

that is great. I can just see their faces as the scene unfolded.

Jenni said...

that's adorable!!! can dr. suess come here, with no copay? :o)

The Smack Family said...

HOW ADORABLE IS THAT?!?!?!
Your girls are SO PRECIOUS!!!
We miss y'all alot!

PS Your camera still ROCKS!! Those are some of
the most beautiful close ups.

Build A Bear

Lake Ray Roberts

Memorial Weekend 2009

Brothers Visit

Christmas '08

PA Vacation Slideshow