Sunday, October 5, 2008

Bella turns 2

Bella turned two this weekend.
We had a Curious George style party. This is her actual "Monkey" that she carries around everywhere. When she saw the spread, she was so excited.
We played pin-the-tail-on-Curious George.
Afterward we went outside and blew bubblues and played Duck, Duck, Goose.
The kids really enjoyed it.
They didn't quite grasp the idea of only one person chasing the other person around the circle, so they improvised and chased each other around the backyard.
This is one of my favorite pictures that Chris took. I can't believe my little girl is no longer a baby. I'll always protect her.
We ate pizza and cupcakes, opened presnts, and just played he day away with great family and friends. (The girls took the longest nap I think they've ever taken.) Bella had a truely wonderful time. Thank you everyone. Happy 2nd birthday my little angel!







2 comments:

The Smack Family said...

YOU GUYS ARE JUST SO BEAUTIFUL!!!!!

WE MISS YOU SO MUCH!!!

Whenever I tell Isabel we're going on a playdate she
says, "Yeah, cause I need to see Torry & Bewa." :) :)

patti said...

oh what great pictures to capture such a fun day! happy birthday bella!!

Build A Bear

Lake Ray Roberts

Memorial Weekend 2009

Brothers Visit

Christmas '08

PA Vacation Slideshow