Thursday, October 23, 2008

Dallas Arboretum

We went to the Dallas Arboretum today with our great friends!

Let's give it up for my homies!

It was so beautiful there- colors everywhere.

Pumpkins everywhere too!

They had a giant house made out of pumpkins!

My kids really weren't cooperating for pictures (yes, we got a couple of good ones, but only because I had it on continuous shut and Chris was taking some pictures too.) Here's one of the few of us all together having fun.

Victoria loves her stick.

This is my favorite one of Bella.

Bella started laughing in that high pitch goat sound again. (She started when she was a baby, but grew out of it.) So in the pictures where her mouth is shaped like an "O", you'll know what is going on.

All of the kids loved scaling the fence and walking on pumpkins. I kept thinking, I wonder what would happen if I did that- would the pumpkin splatter into a million pieces?

In this picture Victoria looks so long legged- which is the only height on my body, wonder if she gets it from me?
The girls had so much fun today. I did too, but it was stressful fun- there was a ton of kids at the arboretum and my kids were on stimulation overload. Thanks friends for the marvalous time!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

I love Fall!!Those are some great pics of the girls with the pumpkins!

patti said...

woo hoo...give it up for the hot moms club!

Build A Bear

Lake Ray Roberts

Memorial Weekend 2009

Brothers Visit

Christmas '08

PA Vacation Slideshow