Thursday, October 23, 2008

Jer tells me a funny story




I went to a camera class last night while Jer watched the kids. When I got home, Jer told me a funny story about Victoria that I had to share and write down. I need to preface the story- Lately, we've been having Victoria fill out a daily chart on her tasks and if she gets all smiles that day then she gets to stay up an extra 10 minutes at bedtime with us. It's been working really good so far. She makes her bed, gets dressed, buckles her own seat beat, uses her manners at supper, and cleans up the toys at bedtime all on her own with us only reminding her once (ok, maybe twice). Anyhow, appearently Victoria hit her head on the table right before cleaning up at bedtime. When Jer was filling out the chart with Victoria, he said, "Should I put a smiley face for cleaning?" She said, "Yes, I tried, but I couldn't help with cleaning because I got a bump on the head." So Jer drew a smiley face for cleaning and then drew a bump on the smiley face. Victoria started rolling with laughter. Jer was so happy that our daughter understands jokes now.

No comments:

Build A Bear

Lake Ray Roberts

Memorial Weekend 2009

Brothers Visit

Christmas '08

PA Vacation Slideshow