Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Hershey PA

 After New York, we took a rental car to Hershey PA. We had visited this family amusement park when the kids were much younger, four years ago. They group the kids on height as to what the can ride. Bella was a Reece's and Victoria was a Hershey bar. (Last time Victoria was a Reece's and Bella was a Hershey's Kiss.)
 I actually drove to the park, but due to the hilliness of Pennsylvania I got car sick and decided not to ride the majority of the rides with the kids, especially the spinning Tilt-a-Whirl.



 Last time the kids' favorite ride was the Frog Hopper. They mildly enjoyed riding it this time. Their favorite rides where the giant roller coasters, the Sooper Doopper Loopper in particular.

  After supper I was feeling better and actually rode the giant pirate ship and thought it was fun, so I decided to try the Flying Eagles, with Bella as my pilot... not a smart move. I got sick again and decided to sit out the rest of the night.

 The girls had so much fun and loved this park. I think it was the highlight of their trip until we got to Ebensburg for the reunion.
 

No comments:

Build A Bear

Lake Ray Roberts

Memorial Weekend 2009

Brothers Visit

Christmas '08

PA Vacation Slideshow