Sunday, January 25, 2009

Random January Pictures

The girls enjoy watercolor painting- Victoria on paper and Bella on herself. I had to explain to her teacher the next morning that she did not have a rash, but had painted herself red the night before.

Jer's old roommates Stephen, and his wife Jessica, and Micheal, and his wife Amy, came over with their kids on a Friday night and we ate pizza, while the kids had a jam session on the floor.

Victoria found a large wooden stick at the park and couldn't part with it. She uses it every time we go out in the backyard to til her garden. Her hat was one that Jer bought on his ski trip to Salt Lake; my present was a coffee mug that said S.L.U.T.- get it- Jer couldn't stop laughing.


I think I get the "Bad Mommy Award" for letting my kids run with balloons in their mouths. On this day, Victoria and Bella spread a blanket on the living room floor and put all their dolls and stuffed animals around it, then they called me to come over and have a picnic party. They sang me Happy Birthday and we made blueberry muffins and blew up balloons.

We had some amazing weather days this January and got to go to the park numerous times to play. The girls favorite thing is the tire swing. They like me to play alien space ship and push the tire way up high.

They love playing with their friends. Chris had just given them a twirly push.

We went to Caleb's birthday on a Saturday. Tons of kids! But we had an awesome time- so did Caleb- he had a Mario themed party with Mario Bingo, a Mario Pinata, birthday cake, and presents.

So I asked the girls what their favorite part of the party was and they both replied the candy and goodies bags. Yep, those are my kids!

No comments:

Build A Bear

Lake Ray Roberts

Memorial Weekend 2009

Brothers Visit

Christmas '08

PA Vacation Slideshow