Monday, March 31, 2014

Girl Scouts, Firefly Run, Rough Rider Game, & Friends

 On Wednesdays I volunteer at the library, then go have lunch with both my girls. Yes, I pack two lunches- usually fruit or veggies for the first, then popcorn or a sandwich for the second. The girls get to pick one friend to sit with us. Bella loves to pick her best friend Natalie. Victoria picked her good friend and next door neighbor Campbell. 
 
Victoria was waiting with all her fellow Girl Scouts to go on a field trip to Frisco Family Services, where she learned what the community is really in need of (tooth brushes, deodorant) and what they really don't need as much (green beans, grape jelly).
 
 I went up to school on Friday to give Victoria my old Ipod to use at the end of the day because her well behaved class won the right to bring an electronic in from home. (I had to charge it first.) I got to have lunch with her and her friend Kayla.
 
 On Saturday I did a 5K run called the Firefly with my friend and neighbor Julie and another neighborhood mom Colleen. It was a bunch of fun. We decked out in glow sticks and ran at night.
 
The weather has been extremely beautiful this weekend, highs in the 70s. We went to the first Rough Rider game of the season and saw them on a winning streak 5-1.


No comments:

Build A Bear

Lake Ray Roberts

Memorial Weekend 2009

Brothers Visit

Christmas '08

PA Vacation Slideshow