Tuesday, February 1, 2011

No School!!!

















What I did today:

What I did today:
slept late
lots of coffee
bundled up kids to go play outside
checked my FaceBook and FriscoOnLine to see what was happening
unbundled kids to warm by fire with hot chocolate
read some books with the kids
bundled kids to go sledding down our driveway
unbundled kids to warm up by the fire
computer games with kids- dovewhisper.com and starfall.com rock!
kids friend Campbell and her Dad came over, so bundled them up again to take everyone sledding again
unbundled kids and loaded them with more hot chocolate
a little TV for the kids
checked FaceBook and FriscoOnLine
and hopefully bed soon- I'm beat!

I'm glad we don't live farther North- I don't think I could handle putting on all this extra warm gear all the time and taking it off.

2 comments:

Colleen said...

You are such a good mommy! Love ya!

Colleen said...

Love the use of the laundry baskets! Very creative! And BTW, I think you should upload that pix of the girls holding their toes up to the fireplace to How to Photograph your Baby. Awesome!

Build A Bear

Lake Ray Roberts

Memorial Weekend 2009

Brothers Visit

Christmas '08

PA Vacation Slideshow