Monday, February 14, 2011

Daddy Daughter Dance

Last Saturday was the Daddy Daughter Dance. The theme this year was Hollywood Glitz and Glamour. Grandma Carol came over and helped the girls get ready. She painted their nails a pretty hot pink with sparkles on top. Then I did their hair, pulling the top part up and letting the back keep its natural curl with some moose. Then I used some spray glitter on their hair. Note to any who are thinking of using this product- it gets everywhere! I did it in the bath tub, but should have gone outside. Finally we changed into our dresses.



Jer presented the girls with corsages that I had made for them. I was very proud of my work, however, it was held together with metal prangs that apparently came lose during their dancing and they lost the flower part of the corsage :( Next year, I will be sewing them on.


Bella gives Daddy a Thank You kiss.





At the dance, they saw their old friends Kate, Abby, and Baby Braelyn. I heard they danced the night away (okay from 2-3:30pm). Jer told me they did the Hokey Pokey, and he taught them how to do the Chicken Dance. They even saw a couple of famous movie stars- Micheal Jackson and Marilyn Monroe. Afterward they went to Buca de Beppo for an Italian style diner. They had a great time.

No comments:

Build A Bear

Lake Ray Roberts

Memorial Weekend 2009

Brothers Visit

Christmas '08

PA Vacation Slideshow