Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Freckles

I had to share this cute story. Today I was noticing that Bella has a couple of very small and light freckles on her checks and nose. She asked if she could see them so I got a small mirror. She was mesmerized by them. I asked if I could kiss them and she said that first she had to name them. The ones on her left side of her face she named Rose, Tiny, and Booky, because he likes to read. The small one on her nose she named Baby Queen, and the ones on her right side she named Red Stem, Yellow Brook, and Orange Cracker. And yes, I kissed each and everyone :)

Another cute story, this time about Victoria.
Victoria: You know what I need Mom?
Me: What do you need Victoria?
Victoria: I need a Girls Night Out with Bentley.
I laughed hard.

On a sidenote, we celebrated Valentines Day yesterday. Victoria was sick at home with a stomach bug. It was kind of nice to just have one on one time with Victoria (Bella went to school). We made Valentines and crafts, ate crackers and chicken noodle soup, cuddled, watched a Valentine Barney show, and did a Valentine Scavenger Hunt that I made up- I took small hearts and wrote clues on them to locations throughout the house. A couple of examples- clue- Something a cow makes (milk), clue- When my clothes get dirty, Mom puts them here (washer), clue- Your favorite stuffed animal (Pink Dog). It ended with Pink Dog and I placed her homemade Valentine card under him. She was very happy. Later, for Valentine's Day, I made Jer's favorite enchiladas. Jer bought me some beautiful roses and candy. And today we got to eat some candy, now that our tummies are feeling better. Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Build A Bear

Lake Ray Roberts

Memorial Weekend 2009

Brothers Visit

Christmas '08

PA Vacation Slideshow