Tuesday, January 25, 2011

So what has Cindy been up too?

Sometimes I forget to let people know what happens in my life, my adult life. I love talking about my kids, but I'm a person too. So here's what's happening... last Sunday, I painted the downstairs bathroom a brilliant red color with Jer. We took turns reading from a book of The Wheel of Time by Robert Jordan and painting. Jer loves the book; I like the book. It took a couple of hours, and I have to say, it turned out great. (By the way, you thought I was joking when I said Victoria and Bella used the bathroom as their private office in playing school, well, here's proof.)
As of the 1st of January, I made the resolution to be healthier. I'm planning most of my meals in advance (so I don't eat junk last minute) and exercise at least 3-5 times a week. After doing much research on line, I bought an elliptical. I've been using it too! After supper we try to work out as a family. We put the girls' bikes up on blocks and they exercise too. Jer has his own stationary bike. Jer has the dream of "riding across Europe". He started in Ireland and is going slowly kilometer by kilometer. I guess I'm "walking across Europe" (whatever, as long as I get my half an hour in.) By the way, I'm also reading The Girl Who Kicked the Hornest Nest- love it!

No comments:

Build A Bear

Lake Ray Roberts

Memorial Weekend 2009

Brothers Visit

Christmas '08

PA Vacation Slideshow