Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Pretty Little Piggy

Bella was super excited last Friday to get a book entitled Pretty Little Piggy from her school's "Treasure Box" (-kids are awarded a little trinket if they are good for the week.) She came home and asked me to read it to her. Then she wanted to read it to me. It's a book with 8 pages and one rhyming sentence per page. She struggled, but she read it. Then this morning, I saw her working at her table with a pencil as I was cleaning house. She was diligently working for a good 30 minutes all by herself. Then she came and gave me what she was working on. My jaw dropped. She had written the entire book on the paper.
In the picture below you can make out the sentence- But Pretty Little Piggy loves to eat all day long. Then she drew a picture of Pretty Little Piggy. Amazing!

No comments:

Build A Bear

Lake Ray Roberts

Memorial Weekend 2009

Brothers Visit

Christmas '08

PA Vacation Slideshow