Monday, January 4, 2010

New Year's Eve

We celebrated New Year's Eve with our neighbors, friends, and family this year. Julie and Brealyn came over first.
Our neighbors- Julie, Braelyn and Jay

Grandma Carol and Grandpa Dick chill with Bella and Victoria. (I so need to fix my flash.)


Stella, Stephen, and Jessica

The kids toast each other with a nonalcoholic bubbly.


Some of the party guests included Denise and Dave, and Dan and Darcy. (I wish I would of taken more pictures of the adults. Most of the ones I took didn't come out as well as I would have liked and I didn't get some of my good friends smiling faces.)

I couldn't believe we had all little girls. They had such a fun time playing together.


And how do you get six girls to quiet down? (-so that you can sneak away and enjoy some adult conversation-) put on a Princess Disney movie, of coarse.

At around ten o'clock, I had a wild idea to let the girls play with Silly String to celebrate the New Year. I had bought it at the Dollar Store the day before, and thought- why not? Sounds like fun. Little did I know that their tiny hands would have problems holding down the nozzle to spray the Silly String. So most of the parents had to help the kids spray it.


Jay gets the worst of it, after Braelyn takes off.

I think the kids enjoyed themselves.

Maybe the parents did too.

I tried to take refuge by the refrigerator with Bella as my cover- didn't work.

Dan turns on his own and sabotages Abby.

"I'm gonna get you Daddy."

The on lookers at the aftermath.
We celebrated New Year's at 11 o'clock with the kids by watching Dick Clark host the ball dropping in New York. (I think this might be the last year for him to host.) Most of the guests left then, but I couldn't believe that my girls and Kate and Abby actually stayed up until midnight with us and celebrated the New Year again. It was a fun night.



No comments:

Build A Bear

Lake Ray Roberts

Memorial Weekend 2009

Brothers Visit

Christmas '08

PA Vacation Slideshow