Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Laughs


My girls are cracking me up today!


We went to the Dollar Tree to buy some decorations for the New Year. Of coarse the girls found the toy aisle and we're playing with the foam swords, as I'm trying to look for balloons. I hear Victoria say, "Look Bella, a pirate sippy cup." I turn and see she's holding a small flask. Love it!


As I'm driving home, I hear the girls in the back of the van, say to one another. "Well, what does it smell like?" "Strawberry jam?" "Or maybe bird poop?" When I come to a stop, I look in my rearview mirror and she that they've taken off their shoes and socks and are sticking their feet in each others faces and smelling them. I love them so much.

No comments:

Build A Bear

Lake Ray Roberts

Memorial Weekend 2009

Brothers Visit

Christmas '08

PA Vacation Slideshow