Sunday, December 27, 2009

Our Christmas

Santa visited our house on Friday morning. Victoria woke Jer and I up at 7:15 (usually it's Bella, but I think Victoria was more excited.) As I'm getting ready to come out into the living room, I hear Victoria scream- I love you Santa!- as loud as she can! Then, I hear her say to Daddy- Look! Santa ate my cookies and left me a note! I come out and see a wonderful fun site in our living room! He left a hop-scotch game and Barbie swimming pool unwrapped for the girls to play with.
Funny thing- the pool actually leaked. (Santa forgot to plug it.) Thank goodness it was on a towel and didn't get any of the presents wet. They played with the pool for 20 minutes.

Both of the girl's favorite presents were their dolls. Victoria got a beautiful Madame Alexander doll that looks just like her- same face and red hair. Bella got a cute blond baby doll that sneezes. Bella can take her temperature and help her get better.
Bella also got some doctor scrubs.

Victoria got a wedding dress;)

It's hard to believe how much things change in a day. On Wednesday it was 75 degrees out. On Thursday a cold front blew in and it started snowing. We went to Christmas Eve mass as early as we could so that we wouldn't be stuck out in ice. The 3 o'clock mass was packed and we had to stand, even though we got there 35 minutes early. Luckily, an usher found one seat for me and Bella. She ended up falling asleep in my arms. (I miss that.) Later, on our way to receive Communion, Bella runs up to the manger and shouts "Baby Jesus! Look! There's baby Jesus!" The whole first row belted in laughter, as did I.

No comments:

Build A Bear

Lake Ray Roberts

Memorial Weekend 2009

Brothers Visit

Christmas '08

PA Vacation Slideshow