Sunday, December 27, 2009

Lunn Families Christmas

We celebrated Christmas with the Lunn families on Wednesday. I had dressed the girls in warm clothes, but the weather turned out to be gorgeous (75 degrees). I had to borrow some short sleeve shirts for the girls from Renae. While Keira was sleeping, Grandma Carol and Grandpa Dick gave the big kids their big presents that could be used outside. Chloe and Victoria got a 16 inch bike. V's is a pink Barbie one that has a small Barbie bike attached to her steering column that her doll can ride with her. She loves it! I was very surprised at how fast she's picked up biking. She had a smaller bike (that Bella can now ride) that she would ride with caution. Now she just flies past me. Bella was given a small motorized vehicle. She loves it too! It took her a while to get used to going faster and steering. She kept wanting to repeatedly push the gas button so that she was stopping and starting like a maniac, but she finally figured out that if you hold it down, you go fast and can have fun. Later the girls took turns riding each others bikes.
I didn't get as many pictures as I had hoped for at our Christmas, because my camera was acting up. I think the flash is broken, but it still takes great outdoor pictures. I missed getting a picture of Victoria's favorite gift that she gave to Caleb- a guitar with pics that we decorated with his favorite Mario character. My favorite part of the day was watching the cousins play together, even little Keira is now old enough to be part of the gang and tags along everywhere. We went for a walk after our delicious potato soup dinner to see Carol's and Dick's neighborhood lights. All the girls were holding hands and running together in awe. Great memories.



No comments:

Build A Bear

Lake Ray Roberts

Memorial Weekend 2009

Brothers Visit

Christmas '08

PA Vacation Slideshow