Saturday, January 30, 2010

Chalk People



And what does a mommy do while hubby is off skiing? She throws out her back out of coarse :) Yes, on the morning that Jer was leaving at 7:45am, Cindy wakes up, gets out of bed, and is talking to hubby who is putting on his tie in the mirror. Bella comes running into the bedroom and jumps into my arms. I raise her up, and then immediately drop her, and fall on the bed. Jer picks up a crying Bella who has a small bump on her head, but is fine, I, however, can't move. All I can think is- oh, crap, Jer's leaving for 4 days. What am I going to do? Well, luckily I have a great support system. My mother-in-law Carol came over and watched the girls while I went to the chiropractor, then the next day my good friend Chris came over and watched them while I went back to the chiro again. It felt so good to have my back cracked and massaged. Thank you Carol and Chris for all your help! And thank you friends and family for all the great offers to help and prayers. We spent most of the weekend watching movies and just chilling. We also went out to Wigglies Play Center to meet our cousins Caleb, Chloe, and Keira and Aunt Renae. While they bounced and ran, I sat and watched- they and I had a great time. On Saturday, after some more movie watching, the weather was beautiful, so we went outside to draw with chalk. Victoria and Bella drew themselves as chalk people.

No comments:

Build A Bear

Lake Ray Roberts

Memorial Weekend 2009

Brothers Visit

Christmas '08

PA Vacation Slideshow