Saturday, January 30, 2010

Dad's Birthday

We celebrated my Dad's birthday a couple of Sunday's ago. Jer was on a ski trip, so Victoria, Bella, and I went over to Coppell and met my parents at St. Francis church for their morning mass. It was a long one- hour and a half- the girls kept asking to leave, but for the most part were good. I really enjoy that church with it's gorgeous mural of Jesus and all the decadent singing. Afterward we went to IHOP for a yummy breakfast.
We went to Coppell's park next. The weather was wonderful! This cool park is a big wooden playground about the size of one giant Walmart. It's fully enclosed with a fence, so that you can play hide'n'seek. Victoria was very good at it- I had a hard time finding her.
We went to my parents house next and helped Grandpa Joe sing Happy Birthday and blow out his candles. Bella was a little apprehensive of the fire. And for an extra fun day, we walked to another park that is close to my parents house- Duck Pond Park- and played some more and fed the ducks (who weren't that hungry). A wonderful outdoor day! Happy Birthday Dad!



No comments:

Build A Bear

Lake Ray Roberts

Memorial Weekend 2009

Brothers Visit

Christmas '08

PA Vacation Slideshow