Thursday, March 7, 2013

Friends and Oscar Party

We had a "Get Rid of Our Girl Scout Cookies" Party one Saturday night. Mike and Amy and Gary and Deb came over for super. The kids (Katie Joe and Nathan, V&B) put on a play for us and drug all their props downstairs- there was singing, dancing, and swordplay. Later Denise and Dave stopped by too. We tried all the different Girl Scout cookies.
The next night was Eric's Oscar party. We were dressed for the red carpet, note Jer's top hat and monocle. It was a fun night, but I don't remember much as I had a bad head cold. February was the month of sickness- Bella and Victoria were swapping their colds, then later I caught the flu. I'm crossing my fingers that March finds us all well.

No comments:

Build A Bear

Lake Ray Roberts

Memorial Weekend 2009

Brothers Visit

Christmas '08

PA Vacation Slideshow