Sunday, May 2, 2010

Roller coaster


Our lives have been on a roller coaster the last couple of weeks. We decided to move 3 weeks ago, have put our house on the market, and have been looking for houses in Frisco. I don't know how people do this- what a frustrating process! Just when I think that I have everything figured out- Wham!- a new loop in the roller coaster. I would love to tell you where I'll be living, but am afraid to do so. It has changed twice over the last week, and I'm afraid of jinxing it. But I will let you know when we have the keys in hand. Along this journey, we've also celebrated numerous birthdays, including Jeremy's at Buca de Beppo with his entire extended family- really nice! However, with my scattered brain I forgot to bring a camera, so you'll just have to take my word for it that everyone had a smile on their face and we all had lost ten pounds:) This Sunday we went over to my Mom and Dad's house and celebrated both Jeremy and my Mom's birthdays with brisket and a Irish Cream cake- yum! All in all, I'm very exhausted and I can see the end in sight. Hopefully, next blog I'll have a picture of the house.


I had to throw this picture in- right before Daddy's party, I had asked the girls to go get ready for Buca de Beppo. I go to check on them after a few minutes, and Victoria is dressed in a fancy dress with a hat and purse (her favorite books right now are the Fancy Nancy series). Bella didn't change, but spent her time "making Daddy a present for his birthday." It's an animal parade with all the animals decorated with all of her hair clips and bows.

No comments:

Build A Bear

Lake Ray Roberts

Memorial Weekend 2009

Brothers Visit

Christmas '08

PA Vacation Slideshow