Monday, May 31, 2010

Funny Stories

Last night Bella had a dream.

Bella- "I was a beautiful princess."
Mom- "That's great. Was I the queen?"
Bella- "No. Victoria was the queen.... And Daddy was the king. And you were the maid."

I didn't know whether to laugh or cry :)

............................................................

A couple of days ago, Carol and Dick came by the house and we played a card game. As we were playing (Carol and I on one team, Dick and Jer on the other), we were doing some serious bantering- "Take that!" "How dare you!" "You're so mean!" etc. Well, the girls movie ended and they decided to join us. Victoria was surprised by what we were saying to each other and I had to explain to her that we were joking with each other. At that second, Jer plays a "Take that!" move, and Carol screams, "That's not nice!", I say, "What should we do?" Victoria thinks for a moment and says, "Let's take away their beers." My kind of girl! :)

1 comment:

Lauren said...

HAHAHAHA wow Victoria and Bella crack me up! Glad to see you are having a great start to the summer!

Build A Bear

Lake Ray Roberts

Memorial Weekend 2009

Brothers Visit

Christmas '08

PA Vacation Slideshow