Tuesday, May 25, 2010

New Home

Drum roll please....
It's official! We've moved (although only 5 minutes from our old place.) The girls love it because it's a 2 story. I love it for the space- I can actually see all my clothes now, even have them separated in a rainbow pattern- fun!
We couldn't have done this as stress-free without the help of others- our friends and family- thank you!!! for watching the kids, hooking up stuff, fixing stuff, cleaning, or climbing to new heights to hang a picture.

One of my favorite parts of the house is the outside swing. When Bella fell the first night in the house, I brought her outside and swung with her; she calmed down instantly. Anytime I need a break, I go outside and veg. Loving it! (This is a picture of one of Victoria's good friends Brianna who came over to see the house.)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the new house! It looks beautiful!

amtracy05 said...

Such a beautiful home for a beautiful family!

pasa379 said...

Boy what a nice house. It even comes with built in brother in law. :)

Build A Bear

Lake Ray Roberts

Memorial Weekend 2009

Brothers Visit

Christmas '08

PA Vacation Slideshow