Wednesday, March 31, 2010

A Me Day!

Last Friday, I had had enough! I get tired of thinking about everyone else and what everyone else wants. Sorry y'all- I love you (so much more then words can say)- but sometimes I just want to think only about myself. What do I like? It's not cleaning or stopping fights between kids or keeping track of every piece of our house including, but not limited to, medicines, tweezers, garage supplies, small Polly pocket parts, clothing- both summer and winter, bills, coupons, gum, you name it and my head is constantly wrapped around it. So after I dropped the kids off at school, I had 4 hours to do what I wanted. I went and got a manicure/pedicure and a new hair cut. It was so nice to have the salon actually ask, "Do you want a glass of wine, a coke, or a water." I chose water and melted into their chair with a foot and hand massage. It felt great!



2 comments:

Mother of three said...

AND it looks great too!! I am a scardy cat when it comes to getting a short hair cut....

patti said...

LOVE IT!!!! I"m so glad you had a me day. Did I mention I LOVE IT!! Such a cute cut and your toes look beautiful. :) hugs

Build A Bear

Lake Ray Roberts

Memorial Weekend 2009

Brothers Visit

Christmas '08

PA Vacation Slideshow