Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Easter Egg Hunts and Parties at School

We had Easter egg hunts and parties today at the girls' school. Bella's hunt was first thing in the morning during their recess. She did good and was one of the first ones to run onto the playground for the eggs.



Victoria's egg hunt was a two hours later. She was so ecstatic that I was there. As soon as she saw me on the field she ran over and gave me a big hug. She did really well too collecting the eggs- unlike last year, when she didn't get any in her basket, until the teacher took pity on her and dropped some in front of her. Oh, how times change. I've also noticed that she's not as shy as she used to be. At the dentist yesterday, she was a pro.


Victoria's class picture with Ms. Lewis.
Afterward they had a pizza party and played "Throw the eggs in the basket for a prize."
After Victoria's party, I hosted Bella's class Easter party. I bought pinwheels for the kids and stuck them into pastel colored donuts. The pinwheels were a hit! The donuts, not so much- I guess the kids were too tired after their nap.
We also made cross necklaces.
I had to take a picture of Victoria in her dress that has a matching dress for mini-Victoria.

No comments:

Build A Bear

Lake Ray Roberts

Memorial Weekend 2009

Brothers Visit

Christmas '08

PA Vacation Slideshow