Monday, September 21, 2009

Starring Bella As Pippi Longstocking




After dropping Victoria off at school, Bella was pleading with me to watch Pippi Longstocking, and I had a ton of laundry, so it worked out perfectly for me. After the movie, Bella says, "Mom, I look like Pippi. Let's play Pippi." So I braided her hair like hers, put together an green outfit, and got a pair of my high socks as stockings, and here you have it. Notice Pippi is riding on her horse with her monkey Sir Nelson.

Story on Victoria- today as I was getting ready for the day, Victoria comes into my bathroom with a piece of paper with a giant "A" written on it and says, "A, A, A is for apple." I was very proud that she did this all by herself. I think it's really clicking this year.

1 comment:

amtracy05 said...

Totally Pippi Longstocking!

Build A Bear

Lake Ray Roberts

Memorial Weekend 2009

Brothers Visit

Christmas '08

PA Vacation Slideshow