Monday, February 2, 2009

Scrapbook Retreat


I went on a Scrapbook Retreat this past weekend. I was gone Friday starting at 9am until Sunday at 5pm (3 whole days without my kids- a first!) I had such a wonderful time. I met some new friends and hung out with an old one, ate tons of (not-so-good-for-me-but-who-cares-I'm-on-a-retreat) food, and finished 6 out of the 7 projects that I took. I don't really consider myself a Scrapbooker, because I didn't add the cool flare to the pages, but I did lay them out and bind them. I think I'm more of a blogger, but I would definitely go back again. My friends in the picture are Shanna, Jenni, me, Trisha, and Jaime.

2 comments:

amtracy05 said...

Hooray for girls' weekends. So glad you had some time for yourself, busy lady!

Jenni said...

That's awesome!!!

Speaking of no-good-but-really-good food, we should meet at Snuffers for Book Club!!!!

Can you please email me the picture. I want to put it on my Facebook & Blogspot, too. :o)
Did I ever email mine?

Build A Bear

Lake Ray Roberts

Memorial Weekend 2009

Brothers Visit

Christmas '08

PA Vacation Slideshow