Thursday, February 19, 2009

Victoria, the Photographer

Tonight I let Victoria shot some pictures on the camera. I'm pretty impressed- granted most were of her feet, or the flower vases, or the carpet... but she took some pretty good ones of the family.

OK, so she cropped my face out, but Bella looks good.


I like this picture of me. Maybe I should use it as my Facebook profile. I look content, which I am. I hope this is how she sees me.


I wish Jer was smiling more in this picture, but it was the only one of all of us that she took that wasn't upside down or our heads cut off. Victoria even posed us. "Sit on the floor, right here. Hold this dolly. Daddy sit here... Bella sit here... now SMILE!"


I just love this picture. I'll call it Victoria's Still Life. Love that texture and color!


Besides being a photographer, Victoria is currently expressing herself as a cook (she makes a mean peanut butter toast), a singer (look out American Idol), a teacher (yes, she loves playing "school" with her sister Bella as the pupil) and a hair stylist (last night she cut a 1/2 inch of real hair off of Bella while daddy was "watching them" although thank goodness, it's hardly recognizable)-it's all good.

No comments:

Build A Bear

Lake Ray Roberts

Memorial Weekend 2009

Brothers Visit

Christmas '08

PA Vacation Slideshow