Friday, November 28, 2008

Thanksgiving

We celebrated Thanksgiving with Carol and Dick this Thursday and my parents last Saturday. Carol cooked the turkey and stuffing and made gravy- yum- my favorites. They actually let me cook this year; I made the cranberry salad and it turned out pretty good- only 4 ingredients, so you can't mess up too badly.


Denise and Dave brought some good wines. Barb made a delicious carrot cake.


The guys debate.


Dave talks to Caleb about his Spuds Spiderman.


The kids dig in first while the parents dish up. If you look close enough you can see the little wine glasses filled with sparkling white grape juice- they loved it.


The kids and Grandma and Grandpa ate at one table, while the adults ate at the other. (I swear this was Grandma's idea, and I didn't complain.) I actually think it was quieter at the kids table.


After the turkey, we went for a walk to a little park by their house and played on the slides and in the foam rocks. Victoria really bonded well Tessa and wanted to do everything with her.

Renae and Kiera enjoy the day for a while, before she has to dash home to change her- Oops.


This was so cute. I think Bella and Chloe are best friends too. As we were walking back from the park, Chloe of coarse was walking faster then Bella. She would turn around and see Bella, and then run back to her and give her a hug. This continued at least ten times. Ah, the things to be thankful for.










No comments:

Build A Bear

Lake Ray Roberts

Memorial Weekend 2009

Brothers Visit

Christmas '08

PA Vacation Slideshow