Thursday, November 20, 2008

The reason I will never be a kid photographer...

We had a play date over at my house today. I made the insane suggestion of getting a group picture. We all grabbed our kids, put them on the roller coaster, and tried to get them all to look in one direction. Luckily I have a fast flash camera, so I put it on continuous shoot and took about 20 pictures in 30 seconds. This is the best shot I got-a somewhat decent picture. I still don't have all the kids looking directly at me, but 6 out of nine isn't bad.
As I was reviewing them, I had to laugh. It's amazing what was happening in that 30 seconds and the personality of all the different kids, inparticular my little Bella. Notice in this one she's trying to grab Kiera's hair.
I guess Kiera was too far away, so she grabs Victoria's hair instead.

What is this? Bella's playing dead?



The kids were waiting for Ms. Patti to show them how to make the cutest little pumpkin pies. She showed them how to measure milk and whip the pudding.

I had such a blast with all my friends.

We also created turkeys and Fall hand trees. The turkeys were made out of marshmallows, goggley eyes, feathers, pipe cleaners, and foam beads. Bella's and Victoria's birds had small bites taken out of them- yummy marshmallows.

Bella enjoys her pumpkin pie!
Happy Thanksgiving friends! We are so thankful to have you in our lives! You are amazing friends! Thank you!


No comments:

Build A Bear

Lake Ray Roberts

Memorial Weekend 2009

Brothers Visit

Christmas '08

PA Vacation Slideshow