Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Speed Limit 35



I officially have a speed limit sign named after my age now. My parents took me out for lunch at Pasados today for my birthday. The Tortilla Soup was delicious! And so was the Margarita! But boy, am I feeling old. I went to go work out this morning at the gym. I was in my favorite class- Fat Burn Fusion, when we started the cool down. You know the move where you take both of your hands and intertwine them behind your back and pull them up your back? Well, that move didn't like my 35 year old body. My shoulder and neck screamed "Ouch!" After a hot shower, the verdict is I've pulled my right shoulder. Ah, the joys of age. At least this is better than when I turned 30 and had to have a colonoscopy. Honestly though, I can't complain. I love my life. It's the best it's ever been. I have an amazing family- caring, funny, smart husband and two caring, adorable, smart kids. I have wonderful friends. And I love where I live. Thank you God for all you have given me.
There's also a picture of the three August birthday girls. We all celebrated our birthdays this past Saturday by going out to Buca de Beppo for pizza and then coming over to our house for cake.

1 comment:

patti said...

happy birthday!! I had no idea it was your birthday...so you are in trouble. We're having cake a week late!!

Build A Bear

Lake Ray Roberts

Memorial Weekend 2009

Brothers Visit

Christmas '08

PA Vacation Slideshow