Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Swimclass





Victoria's started swim classes this week. She goes for a half an hour a day Mon-Fri for the next two weeks. Day 1 was interesting. She didn't want to get into the water with the other kids. Finally I had to walk away and let the teacher put her in. After 5 minutes I snuck up and watched how and what she was learning from afar. She is my little goofball! The teacher's explaining how to put your arms together and all the kids are doing it and here's Victoria staring the other direction- La Te Da. She wasn't like that the whole time and she did partially pay attention. (I can already see the progress reports going home from school.) They had her kicking on her back and front and using the bar floats while they dragged her. She really liked it then. Today she told me that she loves Miss Lauren. Mr Ryan also teaches her. She did much better today Day 2 and is excited to go back tomorrow. I've had a hard time watching Bella while Victoria is in class, so today I saw an opportunity. There is another class for Babies and Mommies that I signed Bella and I up for for the exact same time as Victoria's class. It's in the pool adjacent to hers. We'll see how it goes tomorrow.

No comments:

Build A Bear

Lake Ray Roberts

Memorial Weekend 2009

Brothers Visit

Christmas '08

PA Vacation Slideshow