Thursday, June 5, 2008

Speak Spanish

Victoria, Bella, and I had a "picnic" outside for our snack today. We were practicing using our manners. Victoria held the Scooby Do Snackbox and when someone would ask for "more please", then she would pass one out to them. Victoria turns to me and says. How do you say "more please" in Spanish? I say- "mas por favor" (I'm pretty sure?) After a couple of times practicing speaking this new phrase, Bella comes up to Victoria and says "more please". Victoria tells Bella, "No, say it in Spanish." Bella says "Spanish." Victoria hands her a cookie. Boy, it sure is easy speaking Spanish, if only I knew that in high school, I could have gotten straight A's.

No comments:

Build A Bear

Lake Ray Roberts

Memorial Weekend 2009

Brothers Visit

Christmas '08

PA Vacation Slideshow