Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Bum

So I've been a bum. I've forgot my camera the last two days and Chris has been taking all the pictures- she has done an amazing job. We've really lucked out this week with fun things. We got free tickets to the Rough Riders and Patti, Grayson, Chris, Marlee, Nico, Victoria, Bella, and I all got to go for free- we spent most of the time in the free restaurants eating great cookies since it was so hot outside, but it was so much fun. Grayson even got a signed ball from a player- little flirt. Then yesterday, we went to the Animal House for our last visit- they're closing this week. We had so much fun going down the big slides, playing in the jump houses, building the great pyramids out of foam blocks, and riding in little cars. We're going to really miss this place. Talk about wearing your kids out. Oh, and I'm also a bum because I forgot, well we forgot, our anniversary- our tenth anniversary. My parents are watching the girls while we go out 8 days after and celebrate. Ah, the many effects of having parent brain. Gotta love being a bum!

No comments:

Build A Bear

Lake Ray Roberts

Memorial Weekend 2009

Brothers Visit

Christmas '08

PA Vacation Slideshow