Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Blessed

I'm so blessed. I was driving home from a friend's house yesterday and just started to cry tears of happiness. I have an awesome husband, great kids, wonderful friends, and a life to sustain it. Thanks God! My bookclub had a sumber party this weekend. First we went to Fireside Pies (delish) then over to Patti's for some chillin'. We tie-dyed nightshirts and chatted until the wee hours. So much fun. I love friends- they make me strive to be a better person. I came home feeling so refreshed. Saturday, we took the kids out for sushi and then to Toys R Us to ride their bikes and look at toys- both of them where stuck in the doll section for most of the time. Sunday was church and the the Frisco Athletic Center. They've opened their outdoor swim area- awesome! The kid section has slides, squirt guns, tons of sprinklers and things that shoot water. But Jer and I's favorite part was the lazy river with inner tubes. It also has giant water slides and an enormous pool to swim, but both my kids are just warming up to the idea of getting into water deeper than they are.

1 comment:

patti said...

right back at you super mom and super friend! big hugs and more slumber parties :)

Build A Bear

Lake Ray Roberts

Memorial Weekend 2009

Brothers Visit

Christmas '08

PA Vacation Slideshow