Friday, March 14, 2008

My Laugh Comes From Momma

Coolest thought for the day- I was listening to Victoria tell me a story about her Easter basket. And I said, "Isn't that one Bella's. Didn't you have the yellow one and she has the pink one?" She starts laughing hard for about 30 seconds and then says, "Oh yeah. I forgot!" Then I start laughing hard. And that's when I realize, we have the same laugh. I wonder if she just picked it up from me? What a cool thought!

OK, I've been forgeting to post some pretty cute things my kiddos have been doing. So here's a summary. A couple of days ago, Victoria was mad at me for not letting her watch her program and she says, "Mommy, I'm so mad at you! I'm going to throw a cucumber at you!" I covered my face and laughed. Then yesterday, Victoria was watching our neighbors cat walk the fence between ours and his houses and she says laughing, "Look at Kaylee balance on the fence." My little two year old used the word balance correctly- I was impressed. Also little Bella is putting two words together. Yesterday we were outside and Bella says, "go inside." Too cool.

No comments:

Build A Bear

Lake Ray Roberts

Memorial Weekend 2009

Brothers Visit

Christmas '08

PA Vacation Slideshow