Monday, March 24, 2008

10 Things About Me

So I was tagged by Patti. Never heard of this before. When I first heard the word tagged, I thought it had something to do with graffiti or a game of chase. But appearently I'm suppose to come up with ten interesting things about me on my blog, then tag 5 other people.

1 I've seen a UFO when I was 10.
2 My middle name is Anne after my grandmother's sister.
3 I really like Hooter's Hot Wings, but the older I get, the more it doesn't quite agree with me.
4 I'm reading a SciFi book/series with my hubby right now called Fire and Ice (it's set to become an HBO series soon.)
5 I love to watch reality shows like American Idol and Ninja Warrior (I use to watch Survivor when I had more free time.)
6 My favorite holiday is Halloween- dressing up, ghost stories, October air, and candy.
7 I've traveled to Europe (mainly staying around Rome) twice and would go back in a heartbeat.
8 I kept my New Years resolution this year- floss everyday.
9 I love to wear and buy lipstick- in college, I was called the Lipstick Queen- when I was having a bad day I would go to the drugstore and buy a new shade of lipstick- less expensive then shopping for new clothes.
10 My favorite movie is Shawshank Redemption- a story of how hope overcomes in the darkest situations.

So now I get to tag some people. I tag Julie, Anne, Kristi, Chris, and Patty.

1 comment:

patti said...

Interesting...very interesting...we must talk about #1 at the next play date or book club. :)

Build A Bear

Lake Ray Roberts

Memorial Weekend 2009

Brothers Visit

Christmas '08

PA Vacation Slideshow