Thursday, May 15, 2014

Mother's Day, Dick's Birthday, & Baseball Game

 We went to the Frisco Rough Riders game one night. Jer was able to get the tickets because they thought it was going to be rained out, so no one wanted them. We brought our umbrellas just in case and had to bring a towel to dry off the wet seats, but the rain held off and we were able to enjoy the game and the food.
 Victoria found a small drink umbrella in her activity bag that I had packed. "Bring on the rain!"
 Duke and Daisy dance for the fans.
 On Sunday we went over to Carol and Dick's house to celebrate Dick and Victoria's birthdays (since they won't be here for her official birthday.) They gave her a doll camper that hooks onto the doll jeep they gave her last Christmas. She loves it and has been playing with it all week. We also had an amazing lunch for Mothers Day of my favorite grilled salmon.

 Afterward we went to our community pool which is now open. I got to relax and enjoy some sun while Jer showed the girls how to use a snorkel and flippers.


 The next day as I was getting ready for school I found Victoria's toy in my pathway. I asked her what it was doing there. She told me Charisa (the doll) had mastered parallel parking. LOL :)
 My Mother's day notes/cards that I will always cherish.

No comments:

Build A Bear

Lake Ray Roberts

Memorial Weekend 2009

Brothers Visit

Christmas '08

PA Vacation Slideshow