Thursday, April 17, 2014

Bluebonnets

I had heard the bluebonnets were out right now and I didn't want to miss them, so today after school I rounded up the kids and drove them to Zion Cemetery- where we went last year. There were some, but I was expecting to see more (based on recent news reports stating there were more); it was about the same as last year. Despite the light rain that started to fall toward the end, and me standing on an ant mound, getting bit, and having to flee, I think I got some pretty good pictures.






 The girls started goofing off by tickling the other one (Bella was mainly the instigator) and giving each other kisses on the cheeks.







 Bella turned to Victoria and shouted, "Kiss me sis!"
 Victoria gives her a kiss on the cheek.

 I love Victoria's eyes when Bella gives her a kiss.







 Victoria brought these butterfly fairy wings with her that she wanted me to take pictures of her in the bluebonnets with. She is my little fairy.

No comments:

Build A Bear

Lake Ray Roberts

Memorial Weekend 2009

Brothers Visit

Christmas '08

PA Vacation Slideshow