Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Mommy, Grandmother, Daughter Date

 For Christmas this year I bought a Groupon from a painting studio called Sip and Doodle and took Carol and the girls to have an evening filled with wine or sparkling cider, painting, and fun.
 We pre-chose our pieces. Victoria and Bella wanted to make owl paintings and wanted me to too. Carol sketched out a beautiful angel. They first had us paint a fast background color, then blow dry it, (we were using acrylics), then sketch it out with chalk, then paint it.
 The girls did really well and actually finished a little early. I was glad I bought in Chick Fa Le for them, and that it came with a toy. Carol and I finished down to the wire, although I would have liked another 20 minutes. And Carol still needs to write with Sharpie her quote on her piece of the importance of Guardian Angels.
 We did a great job and had a fun time!

No comments:

Build A Bear

Lake Ray Roberts

Memorial Weekend 2009

Brothers Visit

Christmas '08

PA Vacation Slideshow