Sunday, May 13, 2012

Victoria's 7th Birthday

We celebrated Victoria's 7th birthday at the park this year.
We had a ladybug pinata and lady bug cookies.
We opened presents and shared some love.
Then played the day away. I gave each of the kids an ice cream cone water squirter. The kids loved them and chased each other around everywhere.
When the kids got tired of squirting each other, and even themselves, they turned on the grown ups.
I had the kids make T shirts when they first arrived.

Later that day Victoria had a slumber party with her friend Campbell. They played dress up, put on a homemade puppet show for Jer and I, and had a fashion show complete with three outfit changes.
At the end of the show I threw a rose up in the air and Victoria caught it. I think she had a very happy birthday!

No comments:

Build A Bear

Lake Ray Roberts

Memorial Weekend 2009

Brothers Visit

Christmas '08

PA Vacation Slideshow