Monday, May 21, 2012

Victoria was in a playhouse preformance with her other Girl Scout friends. She was a townsman and baker and had a couple of lines which she delievered very well. She really liked acting and asked me to sign her up for more classes, so I signed both girls up for a play this summer.
Bella had her preschool graduation program last Thursday. She performed a couple of songs, like the months of the year sung and danced to the Mocarana in both English and Spanish. She did great. Then they handed out their certicifates.
Bella has really loved her teachers this year- Mrs. Jane and Mrs. Tia.
Jeremy and I took a trip to Vegas this weekend while Grandma Carol and Grandpa Dick watched the girls. It was so much fun. Vegas is so much to take in- everywhere there is something to see with great detail to everything. These pictures don't do it justice.
We enjoyed a lunch at the Paris hotel thanks to our friends Chris, Chuck, Pete, and Joni!

Trevi Fountain

The Venetician Hotel with Gondolas outside.

On Friday we went to go see the Cirque de Soeil show Love, done entirely to the tune of Beetles music. It was amazing and by far my favorite part of Vegas.

I'd show you more pictures, but I just ran out of space (1GB) on this blog account. Google is saying I'll need to pay $2.49/month, which I am debating if it's really worth it, I might have to keep up with my life/blog in another visual way. We'll see.

No comments:

Build A Bear

Lake Ray Roberts

Memorial Weekend 2009

Brothers Visit

Christmas '08

PA Vacation Slideshow